In attendance: Jackson (moderator), Ty (secretary), Ju Ping, Wyatt
Start time: 7:00 PM
1. Event Review – We showed Just Do It, which had a bit of a technical hiccup but it was a great movie. The Resource Fair was also good, if lowkey.
2. Upcoming Event – Liberate Your Computer is coming up, and someone did stop by today on our porch to ask whether registering was required. We told them they didn’t need to and that they could stop by on Saturday whenever it was convenient.
3. Donation – Ju Ping is donating a physical copy of Just Do It to the library when the order comes in, as well as five thumb drives with Ubuntu pre-installed to give out during the Liberate Your Computer event. Jackson is also donating a copy of Dr. Strangelove to the library.
4. Treasury – Jackson updated the treasury information on the website. We’ve got some funds to put towards some projects if we get some good ideas!
5. October Events – The movie event for Joe Hill needs to be up and the DVD needs be bought. The discussion event for Capitalism and Debt also needs to be put up, and we will speak to Chris about it.
Meeting adjourned: 9:00 PM
Tabled items: Stuff to buy (canopy, stuff to secure bike rack, paper cutter)
Reminders: “Is the Man Who Is Tall Happy?” for Winter Calendar