In attendance: Jackson (moderator), Ty (secretary)
Start time: 8:15 PM
1. Event Review: We had an LSH meeting on Thursday, and a movie on Friday. Anarchism in America had a very good turnout and discussion, and Ty figures that we have better showings when the movies are relatively hard to get a hold of or are otherwise not in the public eye.
2. Upcoming Event: What is Gentrification is coming up on Saturday. Jackson’s going to be the moderator for that discussion, and he’s doing a bit more studying on the subject.
3. Columbus Day Protest: We should put together a flier, and get that event posted soon. Perhaps a poster making party? That will likely depend on how much interest there is for one.
4. Buttons: Ty is continuing to work on button designs. He’s making pretty decent progress, by his own account.
5. Copy machine: The copy machine still needs to have the software uploaded to our computers. Just a note that it needs to get done.
Tabled: Data entry, LGBT fundraiser
Meeting adjourned: 8:25 PM