In attendance: Ashley, Jackson (secretary), Sammi (moderator), Ty (moderator)
Start time: 7:00 PM
1. Event Review – The Letter-writing event was ok, and Trekkies was fun.
2. Book – Jackson bought a book for the library last week: A People’s History of the American Revolution. We agreed to reimburse him $4.45 for the book.
3. Bands – A folk-punk band wants to play here on Friday, November 7th. Their politics seem compatible with ours, so we’re ok with them playing here. Ashley will start working on promotional materials.
4. Pasta Feed – Jackson still needs to pick up the last few ingredients. Ashley still needs to collect a few pots and tables. Ashley and Ty will clean the kitchen this week.
5. Beehive Collective – Tyler has been in touch to say that he wants to bring the event here on Wednesday, October 1st. There is a potential conflict there, with Ashley and Jackson also being scheduled to speak at Doane that night. Ashley will get in touch to see if we can tweak that; otherwise, Jackson would probably speak at Doane and Ashley would stay here to host the Bees.
Tabled: calendar, police zine, speaker stipend, networking, website, buttons
Meeting adjourned: 7:30 PM