In attendance: Ashley, Jackson (moderator), Ty (secretary)
Start time: 7:00 PM
- Upcoming Events: Sama and crew are coming to perform tomorrow! They’ll call Ty when they get into town. We’ll be making sure the space is tidied and ready after the meeting, and we’ve got food ingredients prepared to cook a feast for the musicians tomorrow. We also have Killing Us Softly on Saturday that we’ll run off Ty’s computer. He assumes we have the right cord to do so, but he’ll double check.
- Copy Machine: Jackson bought us a new copy machine! He’ll be reimbursed $172.59 for his trouble. We need to set that up as soon as we get the chance.
- Fall Calendar: Ty finished and sent in the new calendars for printing – 25 8 ½ x 11 ones. He still needs to make handbills.
- DIO Fest: Ashley reports that Margot would like to borrow chairs and tables for DIO Fest tomorrow. We said yes on the tables, maybe on the chairs, given the concert tomorrow. Ty will be home all day to loan them to her. Jackson says that it might not be an issue, since the event is at SP CE and they have a ton of tables and chairs.
- Facebook Usage: Jackson wants to do a little brainstorming on how we use our Facebook page. He thinks we need more variety of content rather than just promoting events. We talked about good material to share on the page and methods of keeping the page active.
Meeting adjourned: 7:37 PM