In attendance: Ashley, Jackson (secretary), Sammi (moderator), Ty (moderator)
Start time: 7:00 PM
1. Event Review – Trekkies was on Saturday night; it was a good time as always. Feminist Discussion Group met on Sunday afternoon. It was a good discussion; Ashley liked the way she, Jackson, and Ty split up the introductions of the three waves of feminism. Ty thinks we may have had a few too many awkward moments of silence; he thinks we should prepare more talking points to keep the conversation moving in.
2. Upcoming Events – LSH is meeting here on Thursday night; we’re ready for that.
3. Reimbursement – Jackson got fliers printed, and he wants to be reimbursed $5.35 for them. We all approve.
4. Earth Day Event – We discussed the direction we’re going to take with the Earthstock event. We’ll start with an introduction about environmental injustice, and then break out into group discussion.
5. Cuba Forum – We’re co-sponsoring a forum on Cuba, and we spent some time deciding how we’d promote the event. Ashley will make a Facebook event. We’ll copy some fliers at open hours tomorrow, and Ty will distribute them around town this week.
Meeting adjourned: 7:45 PM
Tabled: Pronoun buttons