In attendance: Jackson (moderator), Ty (secretary)
Start time: 7:00 PM
1. Transgender Day of Visibility: We’re tabling in Omaha for this event on Thursday! Ty’s got a ride and the only supplies he needs are mentioned in the next point, so he’s ready to go.
2. Printing: Ty’s got the new handbills and calendars ready, he’ll get them printed on Wednesday so he’ll have some ready by Thursday. He’ll also redistribute so that our usual areas have a correct time for What is Environmental Justice.
3. Computer: We noticed that the communal laptop has missing keys, and Jackson will make sure it gets repaired.
4. Woman’s Right to Choose Forum: That’s coming up this Friday at Indigo Bridge at 5:30 PM. We’ll share it on our Facebook page to promote it and the walk event. Ty contacted some friends to ask if they would be willing to speak, but they didn’t respond.
5. Library: We spent the rest of the time brainstorming new methods of organizing the library and ways of incorporating the library and other books into our events.
Meeting adjourned: 7:40 PM