In attendance: Ashley (moderator), Jackson (moderator), Ty (secretary)
Start time: 7:00 PM
1. Upcoming Events: We have the Erin Brockovich movie on Friday. Sammi brought over the film at the last meeting, so we’re ready to go!
2. Open Hours: Both Ashley and Ty will be busy during parts of open hours. Ashley might be able to cover it until 4 or 5, and if she can then Jackson can cover the tail end of it. In addition, since Ashley and Ty are the only people who can cover them on a regular basis, and both will be working new jobs soon, we won’t be continuing open hours in the summer calendar. We’ll reevaluate whether we can do them again when scheduling for fall.
3. Corn This Way: Ty is intending on going to a conference for LGBTQ youth, and emailed the staff regarding the possibility of tabling during their resource fair. Ashley also suggests asking about proposing a clothing swap to them. Ty will return with more info when he hears back from them.
4. Garage Sale: After this week’s movie, we’ll pull all the donations from downstairs and begin pricing and organizing for the sale. We need to get out or remake our signs, and get a craigslist ad up. We should also look for volunteers to help set up in the mornings.
5. Earthstock: We need to finalize the exact topics we want to talk about before opening the event up for group discussion. We decided to table this.
Meeting adjourned: 7:34 PM
Tabled: Pronoun buttons, Earthstock