In attendance: Jackson (moderator), Ty (secretary)
Start time: 7:00 PM
1. Event Review – What is Fascism was on Saturday. We had a good turnout, but given the crowd that came, it didn’t have the approach to the topic that we intended. We figured that this was unavoidable.
2. Upcoming Event – “The Safety Pin and the Swastika” reading discussion is coming up. We’ll make 10 copies of the article for Saturday.
3. Reimbursement – Ty asks to be reimbursed for $12.87 for fliers. This was approved.
4. The Coming Repression -The presentation that the Houston speaker is going to give has been scheduled for March 28th at 7 PM. Fliers have been printed and will be posted around town. We will also send the image to Ju Ping so he can send out a good notification on the listserv. We will also put $100 into our speaker’s fund for this event.
5. Books – We ended up buying $211.93 on books from Monthly Review Press. We also approve transferring $200 from the general treasury to the library treasury to cover these costs. Jackson used his funds to pay up front, and he has been approved for reimbursal.
6. Lincoln Earth Day – The booth has been paid for! Jackson has been approved to be reimbursed $35 to cover the costs.
7. Web Events – The April discussion event is live, and the Little Red Singalong event page needs to be put up soon to start gathering interested musicians. We will postpone the sale and clothing swap events being put up until next week
Meeting adjourned: 8:16 PM
Tabled items: Articles for Discussion, Graphic Designer, Stuff to Buy (canopy, stuff to secure bike rack, paper cutter, labels, 7×7 no-slip outdoor mat for porch, new SSD hard drive for public laptop)