In attendance: Jackson (moderator), Ty (secretary)
Start time: 7:10 PM
1. Event Review – We showed the documentary Sir! No Sir last Friday, which went very well! We ended up streaming it off Amazon, which cost us $3.21. Ty will be reimbursed for that.
2. Winter Calendar – Calendars are printed and ready for distribution! Ty spent $12.07 to get them printed and he’ll be reimbursed.
3. Books – We ordered a ton of books, and Jackson is also donating a few. We’ll accept the four books that he’s donating, as well as reimbursing him for $118.81 for 28 books.
4. Library Treasury – The current balance is $42.03, so we officially transferred some funds from the general treasury into the library treasury. At this time we transferred $76.78, so after the above book reimbursement, the library treasury will be at $0.00.
5. December Events – We spent the rest of the meeting putting up the December events.
Tabled items: Articles for Discussion, Graphic Designer, Stuff to Buy (canopy, stuff to secure bike rack, labels, 7×7 no-slip outdoor mat for porch, new SSD hard drive for public laptop
Meeting adjourned: 8:00 PM