In attendance: Jackson (moderator), Ty (secretary)
Start time: 7:00 PM
- Event Review – Trekkies was on Friday. The turnout was okay, but discussion was brief. It did give Jackson some incentive to want to put Trekkies on the calendar for fall.
- Upcoming Event – Grave of the Fireflies is on Saturday, given it’s a movie night there’s not much prep needed.
- Copy Machine – Jackson is continuing to search for a suitable copy machine.
- Website – We are still migrating information over to the new website. Jackson is approved for reimbursement for $134.63 for new website expenses.
- Sama – We did some last minute edits to the flier and we’ve sent it off for printing!
- Fall Calendar – Ty still needs some digital files to build the calendar; he’ll need to contact Ashley about that.
Meetings are returning to Monday nights at 7 PM. Open hours will not return for fall. Trekkies will return for fall
Thu, Sep 10, 7 PM – Lincoln Secular Humanist Meeting
Fri, Sep 11, 7 PM – Movie Night: Anarchism in America
Sat, Sep 19, 1-3 PM – What is Gentrification? Discussion
Sat, Oct 3, 7 PM – Movie Night: Food, Inc.
Mon, Oct 12, 5 PM? (Federal Building) – Indigenous People’s Day Rally
Sat, Oct 17, 1-3 PM – Why protest? (Title TBD) discussion
Sun, Nov 8, 5 PM – Movie Night: Reds
Sat, Nov 21, Time TBD – Transgender Rights: Our Struggles, Our Victories, Our Future
Tabled: Calendar, Facebook Usage
Meeting adjourned: 8:31 PM