(Scroll to bottom for Library Treasury)
Treasury log, April 2012 to December 31, 2013
1) After our resignation from the LUNk Collective, Black Cat members Ashley, Jackson, and Tati received one-half of the then-LUNk Treasury, totalling $2482.06.
2) Jackson donated an additional $2299.59 over the last year.
3) Brian donated $4.
$4785.65 total before debits
1) $100 were paid to Brian for ownership of the projector. (5-24-12)
2) A $100 donation was made to the Bike Kitchen, after they were robbed of all of their tools. (July 2012)
3) Jackson was reimbursed $33.87 after paying for web hosting with privacy for Blackcathouse.org. (8-16-12)
4) Jackson was reimbursed $44.97 for paying for theblackcathouse.org domain. (1-21-13)
5) Jackson was reimbursed $3660 for paying for bathroom construction. (3-7-13)
6) Jackson was reimbursed $20 for buying a projector screen. (3-11-13)
After all of these changes, the overall balance is $826.81.
March 18 Update
Our fundraising garage sale of March 15th and 16th was a huge success, raising $999.54 for a wheelchair ramp. Our overall balance is now $1826.35.
March 26 update
Jackson donated $10. Our balance is now $1836.35.
April 4 update
1) Monte donated $210.
2) Ashley donated $140
3) Tati donated $40
4) Jackson donated $20.
These total $410 in new donations. Our balance is now $2246.35.
May 13 update
1) Jackson is reimbursed $5.33 for buying a chair. (See 4/22/13 meeting minutes.)
2) Ashley is reimbursed $13.78 for march supplies. (See 5/6/13 meeting minutes.)
3) Jackson is reimbursed $6.69 for printing May Day fliers. (See 5/6/13 meeting minutes.)
These total $25.80 in deductions from the treasury.
1) Ashley donated $500
2) Jackson donated $500
3) Tati donated $500
4) We received an additional $500 loan from Ashley toward the ramp. The collective will need to repay this.
These total $2000 in new donations.
Altogether, our balance is increasing $1974.20. Our new overall balance is $4220.55. (We also owe Ashley $500.)
June 4, 2013 Update
1) Ashley donated $1.
2) Jackson was reimbursed $4180 for paying for the construction of the wheelchair ramp.
Our balance is now $41.55. (We still owe Ashley $500.)
September 2, 2013 Update
1) $4 were taken from our donations box.
Our balance is now $45.55. (We still owe Ashley $500.)
October 15, 2013 Update
1) Jackson was reimbursed for printing costs ($14.98) and posterboards ($6.41), or $21.39 total. These were approved in the October 14th meeting.
Our balance is now $24.16. (We still owe Ashley $500.)
December 31, 2013 Update
1) Jackson is donating $61.
2) $5 were taken from the donations box.
3) Jackson was reimbursed $14.88 for purchasing a toner refill kit for our copy machine. This was approved in the December 30th meeting.
4) We transferred $8.95 to the library treasury to cover Jackson’s reimbursement for purchase of library books. This was approved in the December 30th meeting.
5) Ashley forgave the $500 loan that was put toward our ramp contruction in spring. This was announced at the December 30th meeting.
Altogether, we received $66 in new credits, and we lost $23.83 to new debits. That means our treasury increases by a total of $42.17. And we are officially debt-free! We ended the year with our general treasury at $66.33.
On July 29, 2013, we officially started a library treasury with a $10 donation.
On August 12, we reimbursed Jackson $3.95 for purchasing a book for the library. Our current balance in the library treasury is $6.05.
On December 30, we transferred $8.95 from the general treasury. Jackson was then reimbursed $15 from the library treasury to cover the cost of several new books for the library. Our library treasury was reduced to $0.