In attendance: Ashley (moderator), Jackson (secretary), Ramona, Ty (moderator)
Start time: 7:00 PM
1. Event Review – Our “Black Lives Matter” discussion was on Saturday, and it was a huge success. Our space barely held everyone who turned up! A new Facebook group has been started, and there is talk of wanting to do more of these discussions. We will try to do another one in December, but it probably won’t make it on our calendar.
2. Upcoming Event – LSH is meeting here on Thursday evening. We’re ready for it.
3. Donations – Some money was donated to a rat-rescue project that Ashley is working on, and some of the material was addressed to Black Cat House/Rat Rescue. That money is probably not meant for us, but is probably just a misunderstanding because of Ashley’s dual role. We’ll pass all of it on to the rat rescue.
4. Calendar – Our calendars are pretty much done, but we’re still waiting for confirmation from Lazlos (LSH Solstice Party) before we can get them printed. We may have them here tomorrow. We’re supposed to have handbills, too, but they may not be done at the same time.
5. HPA – Ramona is thinking about starting a Nebraska chapter of the Harry Potter Alliance. We discussed it for a bit, and we agreed that Indigo Bridge is probably the best venue for first meetings. We may revisit the subject if there are issues with scheduling something there.
Meeting adjourned: 7:38 PM