In attendance: Jackson (moderator), Ju Ping, Ty (secretary)
Start time: 7:01 PM
1. Event Review – Ma Vie en Rose was last Friday, but we didn’t do a lot of advertising so there was not much of a turn out.
2. Reimbursement – Ty bought the calendars for $7.78. He’ll be reimbursed for this.
3. Calendar Distribution – Now that the calendars and handbills are printed, we can start distributing! We separated out the locations to hit up, and we’ll be fliering over the next couple days!
4. Web Events – We need to post our December events online! We’re working on that for the rest of the evening.
5. Data Crow – A quick announcement, a friend of Ty’s is working on getting Data Crow, a new library organization software set up on the public laptop. We’ll have the library and what digital versions of our materials available, as well as potentially having the library viewable online again.
Tabled items: Stuff to buy (canopy, stuff to secure bike rack, paper cutter, whiteboard, labels)
Meeting adjourned: 8:30 PM